MOC has committed itself to developing a plan that meets the requirements of risk management in the operations necessary for the rehabilitation and protection of the Romanian seashore and covers the works as follows:
• Removal of existing coastal structures;
• Execution of new coastal structures connected with the shore;
• Replacement of buildings and related equipment for handling the buildings;
• Rehabilitation of the concrete structure;
• Protection of electric poles;
• Shore protection;
• Construction of one or more temporary access roads that will be demolished at the completion of the works;
• Organization of the site.
The risk register was created on the basis of ISO 31000: 2009 and supported by SOLAS / ISPS with life-related measures at sea or specific measures of marine practice.